Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! (and family pictures)

Happy Valentine's Day!  We had such a great weekend!  Saturday we decorated Valentine's cookies with Drew's family.  Last night we decorated Valentine's boxes with the kids at my mom and dad's. Then Drew and I stayed up past midnight, so at 12:15 this morning we exchanged Valentine's!  He got me U of U earrings, a U of U picture that I've wanted forever, a U of U mini helmet, 2 new pairs of jeans, and new walking shoes!  I got him Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts, a Dallas Maverick's hat, a basketball, a pair of jeans, and a Dale Jr. car.  This morning we gave the kids their Valentine's.  Carter got some Legos and a box of chocolates, KayCee got a Zhu Zhu pet and a bed for it and a box of chocolates.  Tonight we are having a candlelit dinner with our kids; we are having heart-shaped meatloaf, pink mashed potatoes, salad, and sparkling cider.  I even bought heart plates and bowls.  Then after dinner we are going to Leatherby's for dessert!  Friday night Drew and I are going on a date and the kids get to play with Grandma Trace! :)

Last Saturday we went to the International Peace Gardens and had pictures done.
Roeshell Siler of Envious Photography took our pictures, and she did a FANTASTIC job!
I'm so happy with how they turned out! 











 

2 comments:

BreeAnn said...

cute pictures! They all turned out really cute! We might do family pictures like that, but they would be BYU he he. So cute though

briana said...

holy cow! you have a ton planned! sounds like a fun night! and i love leatherbys! good thing they aren't close. i would be in serious trouble!