You know you are in Utah County when you see a Suburban with a license plate that says, "Family Fun"!
I had the best night Friday night! My niece and nephew, Laurisa and Spencer spent the night with us. After I picked them up we headed to Saratoga Springs to visit the Batemans. Baylor is the best babysitter in the whole world! He watched Carter, KayCee, and Laurisa for me, and Briana, Spencer, and I, headed to Provo for some yummy sushi from the Happy Sumo! We thought we had lucked out and found the perfect parking spot, this guy with his stupid license plate (sorry, if this is you...LOL) was sitting there with his lights on, we were sure he was going to back up, and sat there with our blinker on, he never did, just sat there! So I had to take a picture of his license plate and make fun of him! We had terrible service at dinner, but the food was great, and the company was even better!! After dinner we headed to Wal-Mart to get some Valentine's. We were checking out, and I told Bri, "I need to get a Mountain Dew for the road." I searched EVERY cooler by the check-out stands, there was NO Mountain Dew to be found. As we stood there pondering the selections: A&W Root beer, 7-Up, Country Time Lemonade, Hawaiian Punch, and Sunkist, Briana exclaimed, "None of these have caffeine in them!" WELCOME TO WAL-MART IN UTAH COUNTY!
I bought Valentine's t-shirts for KayCee, Laurisa, and Spencer. KayCee and Laurisa had matching pink shirts that said, "I Love Grandma." Then I did heart ponybones (ponytails) in their hair!
This is my cute little nephew, Spencer, I could eat this baby up! He is the best baby!
His t-shirt said, "Eligible Bachelor."
I made a chocolate cream cheese cake to bring to work for Valentine's Day. I bought some red food coloring so I could color the cream cheese. Sunday morning, KayCee got a hold of it! She told me that she wanted a red streak in her hair like her mom! She missed her hair, and kind of looked like she'd been in a bar fight! We got lots of double takes at church! Luckily Grandma Trace was able to get it off, so she didn't have to go to school looking like this!




3 comments:
the shirt looks darling on spencer! kaycee's hair looks adorable. since i don't do bubbles from a bottle-i never noticed that the UC doesn't have caffiene in the cooler...i am so sorry! i told brady that not only do we not have caffiene-we have no NASCAR! LOL! :)
I can't believe I left out NO NASCAR! Ridonkulous!!!!
that is so cute how you did KayCee's hair! Also that cake of yours is SO DAMN good! Thanks for brining it in! Really! I needed it today!
Post a Comment