My employer, along with Gold's Gym, implemented a Corporate Wellness Program. Today are our monthly assessments with our personal trainer, Sarah. I'm thankful that I have an employer that is willing to pay for half of my gym membership. I'm thankful that once a month I have to be accountable to another person for my efforts and my weight loss. I'm thankful that she is encouraging, and gives me tips! I'm grateful for the Gold's Gym website that offers meal plans, and workouts, and calorie counters! I'm so glad I'm finally feeling well enough to exercise, and with Drew's new schedule I can now go to the gym after work, whenever I want! With my surgery, I've only lost a few pounds, but I'm looking forward to really starting fresh, and getting with it. Sarah never makes me feel discouraged or disappointed! So, my post for this rainy Monday, is short and sweet, but make sure you read the other two that I posted today for Saturday, and Sunday :)
Braxton senior Trip Oct 2026
12 hours ago
2 comments:
that is really cool. today we all got pedometers. the company wide goal of course is 10,000 steps per day. we are in teams of 6. i have gone a BIG 200 steps today. but it is neat to work for a company that cares about your well being. i find myself opening and checking the digital read out after i get up to use the restroom or walk to a colleague's office. if anything it just reminds me of how sedentary i really am. sigh. MUST get moving more...
maybe you can motivate me! :)
Let's motivate each other! I feel like I sit at this desk all day and never move!! I need a pedometer, I'd probably be so ashamed if I saw the results...LOL.
Post a Comment