One of my friends on facebook has turned her "Days of Thanks" posts in to the "ABC's of Thanks", and she is doing a different letter every day. Well, instead of doing that, I'm going to steal the idea for today, and do my "ABC's of Thanks" for my missing post on Sunday. And some of these reasons may be repeated in my posts the rest of the month, but they're worthy of a post of their own!
A - All my friends!
B - Baby smiles! I got to babysit my nephews Devin and Aiden, and my cute niece, Emily, on Sunday! When Emily was born I found this onsie that says, "i'm as cute as my aunt"! I had to get it for her! We had lots of fun with them last night!
C - Carter, of course, my most favorite almost 11 year-old on the planet!!

C - Carter, of course, my most favorite almost 11 year-old on the planet!!D - Dads, both of them, Grandpa Scott, and my Guardian Angel, Mike
E - Eggs, Drew can cook an egg better than anyone I know, and I just love when he makes breakfast for dinner!
F - Family (in-laws, out-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins, all of them!)
G - Grandparents (My parents are the best grandparents in the whole world, my kids are so lucky! And I'm thankful for my grandparents, and Drew's grandparents.)
F - Family (in-laws, out-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins, all of them!)
G - Grandparents (My parents are the best grandparents in the whole world, my kids are so lucky! And I'm thankful for my grandparents, and Drew's grandparents.)
H - Home (A house is made with walls and beams, a home is made with love and dreams!)
I - Insurance, this is two-fold, since I'm employed in the Insurance industry, I'm grateful for a job, and after getting the bills for my back surgery, which totaled almost $100,000, I'm very grateful that we have EXCELLENT insurance!
J - Jeep, I love my Jeep!
K - KayCee Rae, of course! The cutest 6 year-old on the planet!
L - LOVE, 'nuff said
M - Mommy-O, she's my best friend in the whole world
N - Neighbors, I love where we live! I love our ward!
O - Online, I love facebook! I love connecting with old friends, and staying in touch with everyone I don't get to see very often!
P - Pastie! I love my Pastie, Brooke!
Q - Quilts, all the quilts I have from my Grandma Ellsworth, my baby quilts, my kids' baby quilts, the one my grandparents gave us for our wedding
R - Rain, I love to listen to it, and ya gotta have water to survive!
S -Savior, I'm grateful for my savior, Jesus Christ, and for the Atonement
T - The Bateman's, but especially my BFF, Bri :) And her husband Brady for letting me steal her once in a while for Girl's Night! And her kids, because they are great kids, and they are nice to my kids!
U - Utah! I love the state of Utah! I love the University of Utah! I love Ute Football :)
V - Van, our 1995 Dodge Grand Caravan, I'm grateful we have two cars!
W - Wedding, my wedding on April 21, 2000, I'm thankful for my husband, Drew
X - X-rays, especially the one that discovered my broken back, so I could have surgery to get better!
Y - YOU! For taking the time to read my blog, and for your comments :)
Z - Zoo, my in-laws gave us a season pass to the zoo last year for Christmas, and we've had a blast taking our kids to the zoo!
2 comments:
I LOURVE MY Pastie Branee! xoxo
this was a cute idea. today i should count my blessings too. there is no better time. it is nice to read what others are grateful for.
Post a Comment