Thursday, November 4, 2010

You're a Firework!

Today I am thankful for good music that inspires! If you think that songs like, "I Kissed a Girl," are the only thing Katy Perry is good for, you are oh, SO, very wrong! We LOVE Katy Perry at our house :) Especially KayCee! Katy Perry wrote the song, "Fireworks," to inspire people, and even dedicated it to the "It Gets Better!" campaign. I woke up this morning at 5:00 a.m., the TV was on VH1, and I finally got to see the video! It's so awesome! The words are very inspirational, and a good message to EVERYONE out there! I want to be an example of this message to my kids, I hope they always know how important they are! Make sure and watch the video, and here are some of my favorite lyrics!

You don't have to feel like a waste of space

You're original, cannot be replaced

If you only knew what the future holds

After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed

So you can open one that leads you to a perfect road

4 comments:

briana said...

her music is so catchy. i like the words to that song! do your kiddos wake up to watch VH1 in the morning? that is hilarious...mine turn on nick jr! HA!

Tiffany said...

I've never heard that song before!! Love it!!

Brandee G. said...

KayCee most definitely turns on Nick Jr. :D I fell asleep watching reruns of Rock of Love, that's why it was on VH1...LOL

Brooke said...

Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon