My laptop has officially kicked the bucket, so I was not able to do my posts on Saturday and Sunday, so I'm doing 3 today!
So, Saturday was the Utah vs. TCU game. I had a blast with Terri (of course!), and just being there, and our seats were amazing, but the outcome was so sad, and I don't really want to talk about it!
We had to park, what seemed like MILES, from the Stadium! Now, my surgery was only about 8 weeks ago, and the doctor told me it would be 10-12 weeks before I really started feeling a difference in my back! I'm feeling pretty good, and I'm glad so be back to work (and so is our bank account!), but I for sure did the most walking on Saturday that I have done since the surgery! When I got home Saturday night, I knew exactly what I was thankful for, and I was going to write the post right then, but I discovered my very sick little laptop...
I'm am thankful for these lovely little pills, my friend, Hydrocodone (you might know his fancy brand-name cousin, Lortab)!

This was the view from our seats! I was in total shock when I got there! It was unbelievable to be there!
Terri and I before the game with our happy faces!
Terri and I with our sad faces :(
Terri and I before the game with our happy faces!
Terri and I with our sad faces :(
2 comments:
ya'll had some killer seats! i so wanted to go to the game. i felt a little better after seeing the outcome. that was one SAD day. notre dame was no better. where did my utes go?
I don't know, but it's breaking my heart. The've got to get it together! Two weeks until the Holy War!
Post a Comment