Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Little Ladies' Man!

I know that I'm SO behind in my blogging; still need to post about KayCee's birthday that was in...ummm...August! Got back to school pics, Halloween, etc., but that will have to wait until I'm at Grandma Trace's, so I can get all the pictures from her computer. I promise I will get caught up, though!

Really quick I just had to tell a little story about my Carter-Bug! We put him in a new school this year, his old school wasn't meeting his needs. He seems to be doing really well at the new one, except for that there was this beastly little girl that was endlessly tormenting and teasing him! For about a week he came home in tears practically every day. She was just ruthless!

So, last night on the way to Karate he tells my mom that this little girl told someone in the class that the reason she's mean to Carter is because she LOVES him! :)

But then Carter starts to get choked up and he tells my mom, "I'm never having another girlfriend until I'm out out of school. Everytime I love someone I have to leave them! First there was Josie at the Rec Center (now mind you, he was 5 when he went there!), then my girlfriend from last year at my old school...and I don't want to have to leave someone else I love!"

Oh, young love....LOL...he truly has the tenderest heart, though, and I just love that kid!

1 comments:

briana said...

i am in love with the new fall background! and i am in love with little carter! that is so adorable. i am in love with the fact that you are back blogging! :)