Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday, November 22nd

Today I am thankful for all my aunts, uncles, and cousins, and today I'm especially thankful for cousin Kellie and her family! I love that they live around the corner from us! I have lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins, and I love and appreciate them very much! I just had to give a couple of shout-outs today!

This is my mom's youngest sister, Kris, and some of her family, and a couple of extra people :) Week before last I forgot to register KayCee for daycare (I have to register her every week). My Aunt Kris and her daughter, Shandee, were off track, so I called and asked if they could watch KayCee for a couple of the days. KayCee idolizes Shandee and was so excited to get to her house. So, thanks, Aunt Kris, for saving me!!

I mentioned that I was especially thankful for my cousin Kellie and her family. We sat in front of them in church on Sunday, and she was such a life saver at helping keep my kids quiet! She was way more prepared than I was and had fruit snacks, books, coloring books, markers, and crayons. My kids love when we sit by Kellie and her family. Her step-son is the same age as Carter and they are two peas in a pod! KayCee thinks Tay and Jay are the cat's pajamas! Kellie also has twin step-daughters that are the same age as KayCee, KayCee loves the twins, but told us they don't have names, they are just the twins!
Kellie, Danny, and "The Twins"

Tay and T-Will

Al and Jay

I'm so grateful that we have so much family around! It's such a blessing. We are going to my Aunt Kris' for Thanksgiving, and I can't wait!

1 comments:

briana said...

it is fun to see your family. i can tell you are very close! once again, it makes me miss mine! what a special tribute to them. they are lucky to have you too!