Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thoughts Tumbling Inside My Head...

My baby turns 6...One week from today...We'll be going here...
August 17th at 1:00 p.m., I meet with this guy
Dr. David Nathan, Neurosurgeon...I'm anxious to find out when and if I'll be having a spinal fusion...

My boss took us here for lunch today for our receptionist's birthday...I thought I was making a semi-wise choice by getting the BBQ Chicken Salad...

I came to work and looked up the nutritional information...not a wise choice...WTH?!

Drew and I are going to dinner here tonight, I bought a $30 gift certificate for $15 at citydeals.com...love a good deal...


I love to see the temple....
We're going there today! (Before our yummy dinner full of more "unwise choices")...

2 comments:

briana said...

you're a busy girl! and i want steak for dinner...you deserve it after that sneaky salad you had at lunch. enjoy your date tonight. i'm jealous!

oh, i need to know what to get kaycee for her bday, what is she into these days?

Tiffany said...

Oh my!! What a busy girl you are. Good luck with your spinal stuff, sounds scary.... Oh and have TONS of fun on your date day! Excellent choices.....