Our Love
Our love can be romantic,
Our love can be routine.
Our love can be a message,
On the answering machine.
Our love can be a whisper,
Our love can be a touch.
Our love can get us through,
The days that we don't like so much.
Our love can be I'm sorry,
Our love can be a smile.
Our love can be
I need to be alone awhile.
Our love can be imperfect,
Our love can be ideal.
But most of all,
Our love can be last forever,
Because our love is real.
---Drew (1/26/2010)
Have you ever felt like your heart was being ripped in half?
Thursday, January 21st,
Drew said he felt like someone slapped him in the face and told him to wake up.
He realized what he was about to lose.
Right now I'm taking it one day at a time.
Drew is moving in with his parents on Saturday.
We start counseling on Thursday.
He's been a COMPLETELY different person the last two weeks.
I pray it's not an act, only time will tell.
I have a lot of praying and a lot of soul-searching to do.
Baby steps...

4 comments:
I hope you get what you want and in the end you are happy. You'll get through!
Oh my! I hope beyond hope that things will work out for the BEST for YOU and those sweet kiddos! Baby steps and deep breaths!
Did Drew write the above poem? I am glad you are going to counseling. Things will take awhile to sort themselves out, but ultimately in the end you will have to choose and whatever you choose you can't ever look back! :)
Pray girl!! I am glad that he feels like he was slapped in the face and might lose his family. He is a really lucky guy to have you three in his life! Praying for you girl! Things will work out how they are supposed to.
Post a Comment