I guess I'm not a very good blogger, and I'm kind of behind, but Drew's birthday was Saturday, November 29th. He turned the big 32! I just want him to know how much I love him, and I hope he had a great birthday!
I remember when I told my parents that I was going out with a guy named Drew, and my dad said, "I hope his middle name starts with a P so that I can call him Drewpey!" Well, even though his middle name starts with a "D", he's been Drewpey to us ever since!
So, I'm going to copy everyone else, and even though it's late, here are 32 reasons why I love Drew...
1. He loves me unconditionally.
2. He is always warm, and warms me up when I'm cold.
3. He's a great kisser!
4. He's a great dad.
5. KayCee has him wrapped around her little finger.
6. He records music videos on our DVR that he knows I'll like.
7. He's always willing to run errands for me.
8. He picks our kids up from school every day.
9. When we're on the phone, he doesn't hang up without telling me he loves me.
10. He never leaves the house without giving me a kiss.
11. He sweeps and mops the kitchen floor.
12. He brings me a soda when he comes home from work.
13. He writes me beautiful poems.
14. He loves to play Guitar Hero with me, and sometimes lets me win.
15. When we sing Karaoke on the Playstation, he always sings Tim McGraw's, "It's Your Love" to me.
16. He scratches my back when I can't reach the itch.
17. He thinks I'm funny and laughs at my jokes.
18. He works hard to support our family
19. He works two jobs.
20. Sometimes he cooks me Crazy Bread just the way I like it (just barely done) and brings it home to me.
21. He plays football with Carter.
22. He helps Carter with his homework.
23. He helps me clean the house.
24. He wears Obsession cologne because he knows it is my favorite.
25. He holds my hand.
26. He opens doors for me.
27. He tells me what a great cook I am.
28. He looks so cute in baseball hats.
29. He has a nice butt!
30. He always tries to make me laugh when I'm sad.
31. He wants to grow old with me.
32. He was a rock through all of our infertility crap, he always held me when I cried and told me everything would be okay, and he agreed with me when I said we should become foster parents, and that's how we got Carter and KayCee.
I was hoping to have some pictures from his birthday party to post, his brother took some good ones, I'll have to see if I can get them from Gary. I spent the day making all of his favorite treats, bacon-wrapped lil' smokies, clam dip, banana cream pie, I made cupcakes for the kids, and we also had a jar of Starburts and Skittles (his favorite candy). We had family over, and then his brother's family, and his sister and her kids stayed and we played Guitar Hero and Karaoke, it was a lot of fun.
Now tomorrow is Carter's birthday, and we are going to Chuck E. Cheese. I'll for sure have some pictures to post.
Oh, and I did end up cutting my hair! :) I got an A-line cut, it was a compromise with Drew, it's still long in the front!
Braxton senior Trip Oct 2026
12 hours ago
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Drew! (oh and forget birthday pictures....I want HAIR cut pictures :)
Happy Birthday to your hubby! I want pics of the haircut too!!
Oh I thought that was a sweet post!
Post a Comment