We asked Carter if he wanted to go out to dinner for his birthday with his grandparents, or have the whole family over for cake and ice cream, and he said, "Neither...I want to to go to Chuck E. Cheese!" So, we convinced Grandpa Scott and Grandma Trace (even though it was survivor night), and Grandpa and Grandma Garvoille to join us at Chuck E. Cheese for Carter's birthday! He had such a great day, and said it was the best birthday ever! He is such a great kid, and I'm so lucky to be his mom. Since Carter turned 9 years old, here are 9 reason why I love him....
1. He tells me I'm the best mom in the whole world.
2. He always thinks about KayCee, the other day at school he won a drawing and he got to pick a prize; he chose a Polly Pocket for KayCee instead of getting something for himself.
3. He gives the best kisses and hugs.
4. He's the smartest 9 year old I know.
5. He cares so much about other people and their feelings.
6. He loves animals.
7. He is very forgiving.
8. He makes up his own knock-knock jokes.
9. He loves to read and learn.
Braxton senior Trip Oct 2026
12 hours ago



2 comments:
I'm glad both of your boys had great birthdays!!!
I know we were just there but still...I cant believe how old your kids are getting!
Post a Comment