Thursday, November 13, 2008

To cut or not to cut?


So, I've been trying to grow my hair out for about the last year. It's just about to my shoulders. Drew has always wanted me to have long hair, I've really just been growing it out for him. I think I look better with short hair. Last night I was watching Reba on Lifetime and I saw a commercial for the Lifetime website and you could do online makeovers. Well, I couldn't get my picture to upload, but one of their models had a similar face shape to mine. So, please click on the link below, and then take my poll to the right as to if I should cut my hair or not.




The picture above is from my 10 year reunion in August. This is what my hair looks like when it's all blown out, but I pretty much wear it curly every day, unless Ashley blows it out for me. I really want to know what everyone thinks! Thank you!

4 comments:

Sovic Clan said...

I am trying to grow mine out too. It's tuff, but it is fun to change it up!!

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

I think it's cute at your shoulder length.

Genevre said...

Hey! So glad I found your blog. I love your hair in this picture so I would vote for shoulder length.

BreeAnn said...

Hey I voted yes on your hair! I think it would look cute like that! but it's cute long too! bethanie could cut it for you you know! She charges $15 for womens hair cuts!