Wednesday, November 19, 2008

100 Years of Magic!



Last Saturday Gamma Trace took the kids and me to see Disney on Ice. We had THE BEST seats in the house. We were at the front of the ice on the very first row, as close to the ice as you could get. When it was over my kids got to shake hands with all of the characters. KayCee was scared at first, but warmed up quickly and was yelling and waiving at all of the skaters. We had to tell her that the fairy from Pinocchio was Tinkerbell, because Tinkerbell is her favorite, and Tinkerbell wasn't really there. When they were doing Beauty and the Beast, I was reminded of one of the first times we took Carter to Disney on Ice. He was so little, probably not even 4, and we were on the front row again (Gamma Trace always gets us the best seats); it was the Princess Disney on Ice and it was the scene where the beast falls, but then he turns in to the prince, and Carter hollers, "I'll save you Beast!" He was so ready to run on the ice and save the beast! He is the sweetest boy ever. Thank you Gamma Trace! We love you so much!! Thank you for the lights, too!!

This is a horrible picture of me! I was having a bad hair day!


KayCee in her Tinkerbell hoodie! She was so in to it, it was so fun to watch her.


Carter with his Mr. Incredible light!


In front of the ice.

3 comments:

Bryan Davis said...

that sounds like alot of fun. My kids would love to go to something like that, but unfortunetly for them I am too cheap. Oh well.

And Drew I was always trying to get Brenda to not cut her hair, but after she did it I really liked it. Now I just encourage her to do it however she wants....and hopefully it doesnt come out crazy...but either way as long as she is happy.

Sovic Clan said...

Cute pics!! We went to and it was so much fun! my girls loved it.

*Amy* said...

Awesome! I'm glad you guys had a good time. I'll have to take my kids one of these years!