Wednesday, September 19, 2012

30 Day Challenge...The Sequel!

I miss blogging...but you get to the point where you're so far behind that the task seems daunting...so, I've decided to do the 30 Day Challenge that I did last year to get my creative juices flowing, and maybe along the way, the bloggy world will be updated with the going ons of the Garvoilles.  So, without further ado...

Day 1 of 30 Day Challenge...The Sequel!

Day 1 ... A Recent Photo of You
Took this picture this morning!  I always take the opportunity on a good hair day to take a picture...you never know if there will come a time that you go missing, and your loved ones will have to provide a picture for the search party ;)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Fun!

briana said...

that made me laugh! which is sick. i mean, if you went missing, that would so not be funny, it is just that, i have thought the same thing...only my thought was more like, what if my family needed a recent pic of me for my obituary or funeral. i have serious issues i tell you. and can i just say...mine are not anywhere as cute as yours! i am glad to see you are blogging again! i am too and it feels so good! :D