Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cottontail!

What do you mean Easter was almost a month ago?

Drew had to work that Saturday night, so we dyed a few eggs before he left.
Sadly, no pictures were taken, as I was focused on keeping KayCee from throwing eggs in to the cups filled with dye!

As soon as the kids were asleep, that darn bunny came!!

Carter's haul....

KayCee's haul...

I wish I would've actually taken a picture of the kids in their Easter outfits.

I teach KayCee's Primary class, and there was only one other little boy there that day.  It was the best Easter lesson ever!  I was able to get on KayCee's level more so that she could understand, too.

Grandma Trace did her annual Easter egg hunt for the kids!  Every single egg had $0.65 in it!  Each kid got almost $12.00 :)  It sure is nice for them that they are the only grandkids!!








1 comments:

briana said...

first-i can't believe easter was almost a month ago!
second-the kids are always dressed so cute!
third-only two kids in the primary class? AWESOME. i wish i could've heard your lesson! was rude primary kid there? GRRRRR!
fourth-i want your easter bunny to bring me a basket! SCORE!

good times! love all the pics!