
When Drew and I decided that we were going to adopt, we saw this logo EVERYWHERE! Billboards, TV commercials, etc. We knew that this was the way for us to become parents! I look at my babies and KNOW they were meant to be mine, our pathway was guided!
But yesterday I ran into a friend that I use to work with. She, like me, suffered from infertility. They adopted their oldest son through LDS Family Services, and then they were on the list, waiting again, to expand their family. When I brought KayCee to work to show off my new baby, my friend started asking me questions about becoming a foster parent. I gave her all of the information needed. Since then, she and her husband have adopted a little boy, and on May 4th will find out if they will be able to adopt the 4-month old baby girl they've had in their home since she was a week old.
Two families were brought together because of this logo above...
Braxton senior Trip Oct 2026
12 hours ago
5 comments:
such an amazing process that those little ones that were meant to be yours from the beginning find their way to you and you to them. :)
happy birthday! live it up! the 30s are where it's at. (when i am 40 that will change to the 40s is where it's at...just sayin!)
SOOO I've started looking into Foster Care, but it is a ways off, the baby has to be born and realistically we need to be in a bigger house....
And that is thanks to you ;)
i blog hopped over here from bri's blog.
we've adopted two little girls from foster care too!
what an amazing wild ride that is, eh?
adoption is just a big giant miracle isn't it?
Post a Comment