I have some great pictures from Christmas that I need to post, but they are on my mom and dad's camera! I also still need to post the pictures from Carter's birthday. The week of Carter's birthday is pretty much a blur to me. His birthday was on a Friday, and the Monday right before was the day I found out Drew had a girlfriend and was leaving me. We kept things quiet until after Carter's birthday, and then I told my family what was going on. Drew still hasn't told his family the whole truth which really irritates me...anyways, enough of that! The point I was getting at was that my next post will be just pictures! :)
During the day on Christmas Eve, I took the kids to see Alvin and The Chipmunks. It was my first time taking the kids to the movies by myself, and they were SO good! My sweet friend, Nicole, had given us a $50 gift certificate to Megaplex, and we spent every penny...LOL...the kids got hot dogs for lunch, and I got some yummy chicken nachos from from the Mayan; we got popcorn, root-beer, and lots of candy, the kids were seriously in heaven, and it was so fun to splurge on them! Thank you so much Forman family!!!
That night, Carter, KayCee, and I slept over at my mom and dad's. My mom had worked all day, so after I got there, I went and picked up Magic Wok for dinner. My Grandpa Ellsworth came over and we had a delicious dinner! We opened up our pajamas; Carter got Spiderman pajamas and slippers, KayCee got Dora pajamas and slippers (she kept calling her slippers her "boots"), and I got U of U pajamas :) Carter had a hard time Christmas Eve, he was missing his dad, which was really hard. He was blaming me for his dad not being there, I tried my best to explain things in a way he would understand. We made some sugar cookies for Santa and the kids were asleep and tucked in by 10:00.
Santa Clause definitely found us at Grandpa Scott and Grandma Trace's! Carter got 10 Bakugan dudes, night vision goggles, a Jimmie Johnson racecar, Bakugan bubble-bath and soap, and some Legos. He was so excited when he opened his night vision goggles he said, "I think I'm going to pass out!" KayCee got a Baby Alive that pees and poops...LOL...extra diapers and food for her baby, Littlest Pet Shop, and a Dora cell phone. The kids got me a U of U shirt and some socks! Grandma Trace and Grandpa Scott bought us a Wii with Wii Sports, Wii Fit Plus, Mario Kart, Carnival Games, Family Game Night, KayCee got a Princess game, and Carter got a Cars game. We've had so much fun with it! I love playing with my kids, and watching Carter do Yoga on the Wii Fit is very entertaining; he's so serious about it! My mom and dad also gave me a couple of sweaters. My boss, Marcus, gave me a $50 gift card to Kohl's, so the day after Christmas my mom and I hit the sales! I got me 3 more sweaters, a pair of pants, and 2 pairs of pajamas for each of my kids.
We stayed in our pajamas all day on Christmas. Drew came and picked up the kids about 2:00 and opened presents with them and stayed at the house with them Christmas night. After they left, I slept...LOL...I sure missed my babies, but I've been so exhausted it was nice to catch up on some sleep.
Now that Christmas is over, I'm just trying to get in to a routine and get organized. I have my papers ready to file, just waiting for money, and Drew and I need to get some stuff sorted out. He's still staying at the house on his nights off, which is difficult for me; he sleeps on the couch. He's totally moved on and is ready to start his life with Erin, she keeps coming around my kids when I'm at work, which upsets me, since no one's divorce is final. Drew is going to be moving in with her soon. She is really good with my kids, though, which gives me some peace.
I'm very scared, nervous, and excited for the future! I'm ready to move on and start a new life for me and my kids. So, if you've made it through this long rambling post, without pictures...lol, thank you! I have the most AMAZING family and friends, I have such an incredible support system. HERE'S TO 2010!
During the day on Christmas Eve, I took the kids to see Alvin and The Chipmunks. It was my first time taking the kids to the movies by myself, and they were SO good! My sweet friend, Nicole, had given us a $50 gift certificate to Megaplex, and we spent every penny...LOL...the kids got hot dogs for lunch, and I got some yummy chicken nachos from from the Mayan; we got popcorn, root-beer, and lots of candy, the kids were seriously in heaven, and it was so fun to splurge on them! Thank you so much Forman family!!!
That night, Carter, KayCee, and I slept over at my mom and dad's. My mom had worked all day, so after I got there, I went and picked up Magic Wok for dinner. My Grandpa Ellsworth came over and we had a delicious dinner! We opened up our pajamas; Carter got Spiderman pajamas and slippers, KayCee got Dora pajamas and slippers (she kept calling her slippers her "boots"), and I got U of U pajamas :) Carter had a hard time Christmas Eve, he was missing his dad, which was really hard. He was blaming me for his dad not being there, I tried my best to explain things in a way he would understand. We made some sugar cookies for Santa and the kids were asleep and tucked in by 10:00.
Santa Clause definitely found us at Grandpa Scott and Grandma Trace's! Carter got 10 Bakugan dudes, night vision goggles, a Jimmie Johnson racecar, Bakugan bubble-bath and soap, and some Legos. He was so excited when he opened his night vision goggles he said, "I think I'm going to pass out!" KayCee got a Baby Alive that pees and poops...LOL...extra diapers and food for her baby, Littlest Pet Shop, and a Dora cell phone. The kids got me a U of U shirt and some socks! Grandma Trace and Grandpa Scott bought us a Wii with Wii Sports, Wii Fit Plus, Mario Kart, Carnival Games, Family Game Night, KayCee got a Princess game, and Carter got a Cars game. We've had so much fun with it! I love playing with my kids, and watching Carter do Yoga on the Wii Fit is very entertaining; he's so serious about it! My mom and dad also gave me a couple of sweaters. My boss, Marcus, gave me a $50 gift card to Kohl's, so the day after Christmas my mom and I hit the sales! I got me 3 more sweaters, a pair of pants, and 2 pairs of pajamas for each of my kids.
We stayed in our pajamas all day on Christmas. Drew came and picked up the kids about 2:00 and opened presents with them and stayed at the house with them Christmas night. After they left, I slept...LOL...I sure missed my babies, but I've been so exhausted it was nice to catch up on some sleep.
Now that Christmas is over, I'm just trying to get in to a routine and get organized. I have my papers ready to file, just waiting for money, and Drew and I need to get some stuff sorted out. He's still staying at the house on his nights off, which is difficult for me; he sleeps on the couch. He's totally moved on and is ready to start his life with Erin, she keeps coming around my kids when I'm at work, which upsets me, since no one's divorce is final. Drew is going to be moving in with her soon. She is really good with my kids, though, which gives me some peace.
I'm very scared, nervous, and excited for the future! I'm ready to move on and start a new life for me and my kids. So, if you've made it through this long rambling post, without pictures...lol, thank you! I have the most AMAZING family and friends, I have such an incredible support system. HERE'S TO 2010!
6 comments:
It's gonna be the best year ever! :) just you wait!
2010 is going to be a good year for us both! Lots of transitions. We will survive!
Love ya girl!
i did make it through this post :) read the whole thing, here is to a fabulous 2010~
Goodness girl! You are going through alot!! You amaze me at how strong you are! Love ya girl!!
This year will be good for you Brandee! You & the kids will grow emotionally and spiritually stronger throughout this experience, but it'll be a good growth! You have an amazing support system that will help you through ALL of this! I'm here anytime you need me!
I admire your positive attitude!! And your strength! You are amazing!!
Post a Comment